Darkness Walks Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 132 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:08 am
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is Kiii

Our users have posted a total of 103 messages in 58 subjects
Similar topics
    Top posting users this month
    No user

Top posters
    Darkness Walks Admin (64)
    Poems by Joshua Marzalkowski (*****************Poems are by my brother!! Read the intro!!!***************) I_vote_lcapPoems by Joshua Marzalkowski (*****************Poems are by my brother!! Read the intro!!!***************) I_voting_barPoems by Joshua Marzalkowski (*****************Poems are by my brother!! Read the intro!!!***************) I_vote_rcap 
    PoizenPsykhio (6)
    Poems by Joshua Marzalkowski (*****************Poems are by my brother!! Read the intro!!!***************) I_vote_lcapPoems by Joshua Marzalkowski (*****************Poems are by my brother!! Read the intro!!!***************) I_voting_barPoems by Joshua Marzalkowski (*****************Poems are by my brother!! Read the intro!!!***************) I_vote_rcap 
    Darkflare (4)
    ELENA SCARLET (4)
    Guardian (3)
    BloodWorx (3)
    DARK PRINCE11 (2)
    Vampire Origins (1)
    Desdemona (1)
    lornzo96 (1)

Poll

Do you have any ideas on how we can improve the forum?

Poems by Joshua Marzalkowski (*****************Poems are by my brother!! Read the intro!!!***************) I_vote_lcap0%Poems by Joshua Marzalkowski (*****************Poems are by my brother!! Read the intro!!!***************) I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
    Poems by Joshua Marzalkowski (*****************Poems are by my brother!! Read the intro!!!***************) I_vote_lcap0%Poems by Joshua Marzalkowski (*****************Poems are by my brother!! Read the intro!!!***************) I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
    Poems by Joshua Marzalkowski (*****************Poems are by my brother!! Read the intro!!!***************) I_vote_lcap33%Poems by Joshua Marzalkowski (*****************Poems are by my brother!! Read the intro!!!***************) I_vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
    Poems by Joshua Marzalkowski (*****************Poems are by my brother!! Read the intro!!!***************) I_vote_lcap67%Poems by Joshua Marzalkowski (*****************Poems are by my brother!! Read the intro!!!***************) I_vote_rcap 67% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 6

Gallery

Poems by Joshua Marzalkowski (*****************Poems are by my brother!! Read the intro!!!***************) Empty
    Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Darkness Walks Forum on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
    MSN 
    AOL 
    Netvibes 
    Bloglines 

Poems by Joshua Marzalkowski (*****************Poems are by my brother!! Read the intro!!!***************)

Go down

Poems by Joshua Marzalkowski (*****************Poems are by my brother!! Read the intro!!!***************) Empty Poems by Joshua Marzalkowski (*****************Poems are by my brother!! Read the intro!!!***************)

I don't think I've really written any "dark" or "evilish" poetry but I recently found some really creepy poems by my brother, Joshua Marzalkowski. Neither have a title. I think they are about the game character Diablo...

Here's the first one:

Midnight is approaching

The hour draws so near

Creatures have Awoken

Creatures that bring Great Fear

People await with Fear

The arrival of Great Evil

The one that will arrive

Is a Superior Devil

Midnight has come

With a Moon of Red

A Sky of black

And a world of Dead

The second one:

Terror will come

His purpose is to kill

People fall at his wrath

Bow down to his Will

Terror has come

Terror has come at last

The Demon that was feared

in the distant past

Terror has a Name

Known well in this Universe

His Name is Evil

His Name is a Curse

Diablo is the Name

Of this feared being
    PoizenPsykhio
    New Members
    New Members

Female Scorpio Tiger
    My Reputation : 24

RPG sheet
    character Name: Skice
    Race: Human
    Spells: 100

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Poems by Joshua Marzalkowski (*****************Poems are by my brother!! Read the intro!!!***************) :: Comments

Darkness Walks Admin

Post Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:13 pm by Darkness Walks Admin

Great poems hun, and tell your bother I said he should keep writing he's good at it.

Thanks for sharing.

Back to top Go down