Darkness Walks Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 132 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:08 am
Statistics
We have 90 registered users
The newest registered user is Kiii

Our users have posted a total of 103 messages in 58 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posters
Darkness Walks Admin (64)
My Religion: Spikidia. (**********************Believe if you wish, this is just what I believe.******************************) I_vote_lcapMy Religion: Spikidia. (**********************Believe if you wish, this is just what I believe.******************************) I_voting_barMy Religion: Spikidia. (**********************Believe if you wish, this is just what I believe.******************************) I_vote_rcap 
PoizenPsykhio (6)
My Religion: Spikidia. (**********************Believe if you wish, this is just what I believe.******************************) I_vote_lcapMy Religion: Spikidia. (**********************Believe if you wish, this is just what I believe.******************************) I_voting_barMy Religion: Spikidia. (**********************Believe if you wish, this is just what I believe.******************************) I_vote_rcap 
Darkflare (4)
ELENA SCARLET (4)
Guardian (3)
BloodWorx (3)
DARK PRINCE11 (2)
Vampire Origins (1)
Desdemona (1)
lornzo96 (1)

Poll

Do you have any ideas on how we can improve the forum?

My Religion: Spikidia. (**********************Believe if you wish, this is just what I believe.******************************) I_vote_lcap0%My Religion: Spikidia. (**********************Believe if you wish, this is just what I believe.******************************) I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
My Religion: Spikidia. (**********************Believe if you wish, this is just what I believe.******************************) I_vote_lcap0%My Religion: Spikidia. (**********************Believe if you wish, this is just what I believe.******************************) I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
My Religion: Spikidia. (**********************Believe if you wish, this is just what I believe.******************************) I_vote_lcap33%My Religion: Spikidia. (**********************Believe if you wish, this is just what I believe.******************************) I_vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
My Religion: Spikidia. (**********************Believe if you wish, this is just what I believe.******************************) I_vote_lcap67%My Religion: Spikidia. (**********************Believe if you wish, this is just what I believe.******************************) I_vote_rcap 67% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 6

Gallery

My Religion: Spikidia. (**********************Believe if you wish, this is just what I believe.******************************) Empty
Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Darkness Walks Forum on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

My Religion: Spikidia. (**********************Believe if you wish, this is just what I believe.******************************)

2 posters

Go down

My Religion: Spikidia. (**********************Believe if you wish, this is just what I believe.******************************) Empty My Religion: Spikidia. (**********************Believe if you wish, this is just what I believe.******************************)

Post by PoizenPsykhio Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:55 pm

I believe there is something in position to keep peace in the world but is failing to do so, therefore humans must keep the peace. Unfotunately, people just won't stop fighting and hurting other people. >=( So, Spikidias must take matters into there own hands and fight (not THAT kind of fighting) to keep the peace.

My favorite ritual to do is hold an object that I cherish and tell it the best thing(s) that happened to me that day. =)

*Do not post hateful comments!!!!!!!!!!!

PoizenPsykhio
New Members
New Members

Female Scorpio Tiger
My Reputation : 24

RPG sheet
character Name: Skice
Race: Human
Spells: 100

Back to top Go down

My Religion: Spikidia. (**********************Believe if you wish, this is just what I believe.******************************) Empty Re: My Religion: Spikidia. (**********************Believe if you wish, this is just what I believe.******************************)

Post by Darkness Walks Admin Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:19 pm

I think that believing in something is a good thing for everyone to have. I also think that beliefs give people meaning in life and the well to live. Don't let anyone tell you your believes are wrong or that they are not right because everyone has the right to believe anything they please.

Thank you for sharing hun.
Darkness Walks Admin
Darkness Walks Admin
Owner Of Darkness Walks
Owner Of Darkness Walks

Female Cancer Rooster
My Reputation : 0

RPG sheet
character Name: Vampire Mandy
Race: Vampire
Spells: Invisibility Shield

http://gothicsocialnet.wall.fm/